Full Market Value Guarantee Certificate
This is to certify that, upon the successful sale of your property (your address here) by Jean Medland during the contract period specified below, if this property is not sold for a minimum price of you agreed upon, Jean Medland will reduce his/her commission to help make up the difference between a lower sale price and the price noted above up to a maximum of the agent's portion of the commission due to a maximum of 25% net of the agent's commission to Jean Medland as a result of this sale subject to the terms conditions laid out in the agreement.
- Such an agreement could also include the following conditions:
- seller agrees to list property for 6 months with Jean Medland
- the listed price is set within 2% of a mutually agreed market value price determined on the basis of market conditions and comparable homes
- the property is made available for showings during reasonable hours and maintained in "showcase" condition during these times
- the seller allows Jean Medland to execute a full, approved marketing strategy
- a successful sale of the stated property must occur before expiration of the listing agreement
- The seller understands that this is not a representation to purchase the above said property
At the bottom of the certificate there should be a place for you and your agent to date and sign the agreement. Thanks very much and let me know if you have any questions.
A new FREE Special Report entitled "How To Get 100% Full Market Value for Your Home Guaranteed" has already helped hundreds of home sellers get more money for their home.
Order this report now by filling in the form on this page.